Get the YourShow native app
The native app has faster slide control with just a swipe, and doesn't suffer from the bugs and slowness of the Mirror API. Although Glass doesn't have an app store yet, you can install the app if you have a little technical skill and don't mind fiddling around on the command line.
1. Install the Android SDK
2. Put Glass into Debug Mode
From the "ok glass" screen...
- Scroll "back" to Settings. Tap.
- Scroll "forward" to Device Info. Tap.
- Scroll "forward" to Turn on Debug Mode. Tap.
3. Download the YourShow appClick here to download
4. Load the app onto Glass
- Connect Glass to your computer with USB cable.
- Open a command prompt.
- On Windows go to Start menu and type "command". Hit enter.
- On Mac OS X go to Spotlight and type "terminal". Hit enter.
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the YourShow app by typing e.g. "cd downloads"
(replace "downloads" if you downloaded to a different folder)
- type: adb install YourShow.apk
- To start a presentation, hit "Start" at the top of this page and select your presentation.
- Before clicking "Send to Glass" make sure you tick "I've installed the app".